July 21, 2015

Meat Stuffin'!!!

So I got home tonight, and after picking up some mail, Rabbit was conned into going to the grocer with me. So, what does she do? Starts reading three different recipes, so by the time I get to the store I don't know what what I'm purchasing, so I'm trying to grab all the wrong things.

Eventually Rabbit gets it through my thick skull what we are looking for, and I get excited for remembering one freaking thing from the recipe. Cream o Mushroom.


Meat Stuffed Bready Nommy Thing Sammiches


Whatcha Gonna Need


  • About a pound of ground beef
  • A can of Cream o Mushroom
  • 2 Teaspoons of Worschesc..Worche..Worcestershire Sauce
  • 2 Teaspoons of Miiillkkk
  • Parsley, Celerey if you want, other small veggie type things
  • 1/3 of a sweet onion
  • Garlic, Pepper, Salt to taste
  • Bread to make sammiches from
  • Cheddah Cheese (1 1/2 Cup or so)

But how Daddy?


So how do we roll?! 



  • Cut n Gut your bread - Keep your bread guts in a bowl, you're gonna want it

  • Brown The Meat with your chopped onions. You chopped your onion right?

  • Drain the grease and mix the spices, veggies, and can o soup.
  • Cook that until everything is friendly.


  • Toss it in a bowl with your bread guts and cheese. Mix it all together nice and gooey.

  • Shove that in your bread.

  • Bake these now Sammiches at 350 for about 10 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment