July 1, 2015

Chicken n Cake!

So a friend sent me a link, that I promptly lost, to a very simple chicken meal. How simple? So simple that Rabbit could have done it. BAM!



Whatcha Need

  • Chicken breast - I used just over a pound for two nice boobies.
  • Half a package of bacon
  • Jar o Pesto
  • Melty Cheese
Whatcha Whatcha Gonna do Gonna do

  • Lay out 3 or 4 strips of bacon
  • Split a rather anatomically naughty looking V into the chicken breasts. You can probably do 2 or three per.
  • Put that breast on bacon

  • Fill those V Bags with Pesto
  • Add some cheese

  • Wrap the bacon around it. I like to kind of braid my bacon.
  • Maybe put more cheese on top.
  • Bake at 400 for like 25- 30 minutes. 
    • I use a lot of silicone sheets, so mine was at 350 for almost 40 minutes.
    • Next time I'm not going to use silicone so I can bake at 400, and then at the very end broil for a few minutes to get things crispy.
We served it with noodles and left over cheesy sauce from a previous post. 

CAKE!!
Rabbit made cake. Rabbit writes about cake. Aaaand GO

No comments:

Post a Comment